Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Victoria: the Girl in Low Rise Jeans


"What are you doing here?" I asked. Quickly now, I grab the blanket to cover myself.

"Oh come on Franco, I can't believe you're still shy to bare your boyish charm", she answered as she walks towards my side table and grabs a stick of cigarette.

"Victoria, you can't just barge in to my door like that", I said annoyingly.



"Do you have a lighter?" she asked as if she is not listening to what I'm saying.

I pull the drawer and from it I took my lighter and handed it over to her. Her name is Victoria and she is sporting her signature shirt and low rise jeans again. We were classmates back in the campus. We met in my sophomore year. She is beautiful, sexy and damn hot. All the guys want her and all girls want to be like her. She definitely doesn't have a good reputation on campus, which is the signature whore of the student body. She is known to hook up with any guy she wants. But of course she doesn’t do it for free.

I was very helpful with her term papers and assignments. So in return, she satisfies me. Yeah, if you have what she wants she is officially your bitch. But after getting all that she wants, she drops everyone like a hot potato and moves onto her next flavor of the month. Mind you, compared to her other relationships we stayed together for almost one and a half years. But eventually I broke up with her. I called it quits when one day, I caught her cheating on me with the school's quarterback. Well it is not really a big deal. What pisses me off is that they did it in my pad. Talk about respect. Max, the quarterback, took three punches on the face while I let Victoria go. Call me pathetic, but I'm not the type who hits girls.

"So you are leaving?" she asked as she noticed the array of luggage at the bedside.

"Yes", I answered as I sat on my bed with my back leaning on the wall. "I'm going back to the Philippines. Can you pass a cig, please?”

She pops a stick and crawls on the bed towards me. She gives me the cigarette and lights it. She sits beside me and we begin puffing smoke.

"You’re leaving without saying goodbye?" she muttered as she continued smoking.

"Do I need to?” I answered sarcastically.

She doesn’t answer. A moment of silence suddenly fills the room together with the smoke from our cigarettes.

"Are you leaving because of me? Because of what happened between me and Max?” she asked.

Unbelievable. I never expect that kind of question to come from her.

"Hahahaha, don't flatter yourself too much", I answered while laughing.

Again, she doesn’t answer.

"It is really part of my plan to go back to the Philippines after college. So don't worry about it.”

She remains silent as she dumps her cigarette on the ash tray beside her.

"Seriously, Franco. I'll miss you", she whispered.

"Oh really?” I answered, giving her a tone with hints that I don't believe her.

But as I reach out for the ash tray, she suddenly kisses me. Passionately.

"What the hell?" I said as I shoved her away.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I open the faucet to wash my face and freshen up. Then she comes and hugs me from behind.

"Can I have this night? Can I have this one last night with you?” she asked as she rubs her soft hands on my chest down to my stomach.

Her lips start kissing my back. She knows I like it. I try controlling myself but temptation wins over my common sense. Then her hands start working down under. All my blood rush toward my manhood and suddenly I lost myself. I face her and kiss her back.


Our lips touch each other while our tongues play together. My hands explore the smooth skin on her chest. Her small hands travel along my arms, my back and my butt. That time I'm almost pumped up and the cold night is replaced by the steamy adrenaline waiting to be unleashed. I take her shirt off revealing her perfect and soft breasts. I suck her left boob while my right hand softly simulates the other. Now I try slipping my hands inside her pants but it is too tight. She backs out and unbuttoned her jeans. With my hormones raging, I quickly carry her out of the bathroom and to my bed.

She lays on the bed as I pull her jeans off. She is not wearing any undies like she always do. She is completely shaven and it smells so good like a fresh flower from the garden of Eden. I don’t want to waste any time so I start licking her pussy that makes her moan over heavenly pleasure. I continue eating her gourmet serving as my hands massage her long soft legs. She grabs my hair and pulls it as hard as she can. But neither one of us feels pain for we are in paradise.

She was already wet when I stopped. I strip down my briefs revealing an angry monster. I’m about to enter her when she gets up and grabs it with excitement. She starts licking and sucking my cock starting from the head to the balls. The experience is so ethereal that she can really make boys beg for more like dogs. I almost lost my sanity. It’s an excellent five minute fellatio that left my every nerve pumping with more adrenaline. Then once again, her lips and mine join together while both of us exchange touches all over our sweaty body.

"Enough for the appetizer,” she whispered. “It is time for the main course.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh your so Hot Franco ;)

JRA said...

i like the words you used.. ehhehe.. grabe.. mavisualize tlga ng reader kng ano ginagawa nyo.. ahahhaa

Mr. Confidante said...

i like this blog. hope to read more of your blog..keep on posting!